- Communications Kits for hearing and visual accessibility at check-in
- Audible fire and smoke detectors
- Phone has TTY or TTD capabilities
- TV with closed-captioning or decoders
- Entry doors have lowered viewports
- Door security features are lowered on the entry door
- Thermostat controls are lowered on the wall
- Light switches are lowered on the wall
- Closet bars & shelves sit equal to or lower than 36 inches above ground
- Accessible bathrooms with grab bars at the toilet
- Roll-in-shower with grab bars (Cannery Row Room - Accessible with Roll-In Shower)
- Accessible tub with grab bars
- Accessible faucet controls
- Handheld spray units in the shower
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- Accessible doorway width: 36 inches (Cannery Row Room - Accessible with Tub)
- Sufficient space to maneuver (eg: around beds)
- Door & lock system: lever latch
- Room placard has alternative text
- View All Accessibility Features
"Stayed her for one night but wish it was longer. We had a great room with a balcony view and the evening air was wonderful. Romantic with the fireplace and the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves to lull you to sleep."
"This hotel was awesome! We spent a few days here and it was great. The continental breakfast delivered at your door is SO convenient and safe, and the staff is super nice. Lovely views of the harbor and the seals."
"Great stay! Picked an ocean view room for my stay here for my birthday! Great view and breakfast. Will definitely stay here again."
"My husband and I stayed one night as part of our 2 week trip. Our room was clean and comfortable. Loved the balcony looking out over the bay. The next morning, we were allowed to leave our car in the parking garage after check out, which allowed us to spend the morning exploring Cannery Row and the Aquarium."
"The hotel was an overnight stop on our road trip through California. It was in the most stunning of locations with breathtaking views of the Pacific with sea lions singing just a few meters away. The room was was clean and spacious and the staff was courteous. The hotel is easy to get to and less than a two minute walk to Cannery Row."
Panoramic Oceanfront Room
Take in views of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, San Carlos Beach, Monterey's boat harbor and Coast Guard Pier.
At 540 square feet, our Monterey beach hotel rooms feature one king-size bed with a luxury euro-top, gas fireplace, 47" HDTV, a two-person jetted tub with ocean views and a separate shower.
Deluxe Oceanfront Room With Fireplace
Rest easy in these deluxe Monterey beach hotel rooms offering premium views of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
Enjoy boutique-style amenities including a private oceanfront balcony, one king bed with luxury euro-top bedding, and an electric fireplace. Each room offers roughly 576 square feet of space.
Take in beautiful views of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, and enjoy your own private oceanfront balcony in these Monterey beach hotel rooms.
Each room comes complete with one king bed with luxury euro-top bedding, a private balcony, custom furnishings, and approximately 406 square feet of space.
Ocean Harbor View Room
Relax and enjoy views of the Monterey Bay, San Carlos Beach, Monterey's boat harbor and Coast Guard Pier.
These beautiful boutique rooms feature a private balcony and one king bed with luxury euro-top bedding, custom furnishings, and 406 square feet of inviting space.
Cannery Row View Room
Get a true sense of history. Take it all in from a private balcony with inland views of the iconic Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck.
These beachfront rooms are designed with custom furnishings, one king bed with luxury euro-top bedding, approximately 406-520 square feet of living space.
Cannery Row Room – Accessible with Roll-In Shower
Relax in this accessible room with views of historic Cannery Row and all our signature amenities.
This lovely room offers a king bed, communications equipment, audible fire/smoke detectors, and an accessible bathroom with a roll in shower with grab bars. Feel at home on beautiful Monterey Bay.
Cannery Row Room – Accessible with Tub
Unwind in this accessible room with a king bed, stunning views of historic Cannery Row and our home-like amenities.
This modern room also offers communications equipment, wider entry door (36 inches), and accessible bathroom with a tub and grab bars. Beautiful Monterey Bay is just outside.
Accessible Guest Room Features
- Honor Bar
- DVD Players available upon request
- Hair Dryer
- 47" HDTV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premier Bath Products
- Complimentary Newspaper
- In-Room Massage Services
- Luxury Euro-Top King Beds
- Cubie Time USB Charging Station
- Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Makers
- Complimentary In-Room Breakfast
- Balcony with Ocean Views (most rooms)
- Dual Vanity Marble & Granite Bathrooms
- Electric & gas fireplaces (select rooms)
- Rooftop Hot Tub and Terrace Hot Tub